Dollar General Penny List 11/17/2020
What’s the Dollar General Penny List? This is it! Bookmark our Dollar General Penny Item Master List! And come back each week to see what’s new.
CURRENT PENNY LIST
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
Of course, look for these items in DG Stores near you. This can vary by location, so we call it a YMMV (your mileage may vary – not everyone will find the same deals).
- Alka-Seltzer Effervescent Plus Svr C&Flu 20 ct – 016500564966
- Cold-Oran 20 ct – 016500564980
- Cold&Cough 20 ct – 016500564997
- Alka-Seltzer Effervescent Plus Cold-NT 20 ct – 016500565000
- Alka-Seltzer Effervescent Plus Cough Mucus DM Tabs 14ct – 016500577850
- Al ka-Seltzer Effervescent Plus Cough Mucus DM Tabs 7ct – 016500580201
- Robitussin Cough Relief 12-hr Tablet 4ct – 300318765043
- Triaminic Child Cold-Cough NT-Grape 4oz – 300436344045
- Tylenol Child Pain & Fever RI Rapid Dissolve 18 ct – 300450416186
- Halls Child Cough Pops Cherry 10ct – 312546002975
- Vicks Nyquil Cough Liquid Cherry 80z – 323900014312
- Vicks VapoCool Patch 5 ct – 323900040564
- Rexall A0143 Stomach Relf. Child-BubGum 24 ct – 350844596086
- DG Health A0913Allergy Child Liq Grape 4 oz – 359726439053
- DG Health A1151 Cold & Flu st d/t gel 16 ct – 359726519168
- Mucinex FM Mucus cc Nightshift Liq 4 oz – 363824014722
- Cepacol Lozenges Cherry 4 ct – 363824987828
- DG Health A0502 Cold & Flu Severe N-D 24 ct – 370030166732
- A0134 T/Syrup Child-Night 4 oz – 370030168040
- A0517 Cold & Cough NT- Liq 8 oz – 370030640133
- A0902 Cold & Cough Chil Liq Grape 4 oz – 370030640379
- A1141 Cold & Flu Night DF gel 8 ct – 370030641604
- Rexall A0863 Cold +Flu Relf NT/Berry 8 oz – 370030658572
- Claritin Allergy Relf Liq gels 5 ct – 041100576897
- Luden’s Melatonin Honey Lav 30 ct – 814832010393
- Mylicon Child Antacid chewable tabs 24 ct – 819903010555
- Sudafed PE Head Cong/flu severe tables 24 ct – 300450582256
- Tylenol Cold + Mucus Sevr Liq 8 oz – 300450521088
Need help identifying which things will penny? Read our Dollar General Penny Item Master List!
Extra tip: Be sure to watch for stores undergoing remodels! They are clearing out everything at HUGE discounts. Only those stores being remodeled are having those sales. Of course, some of these things have pennied previously. But, check if you’re there!
Why Penny Items Clearance?
Penny Items at Dollar General have either been hard to sell, are discontinued products or after Holiday close outs. Maybe in some areas a certain product doesn’t sell. For example, DG will mark them down in steps, all the way down to 90% off clearance. Then, if there’s any left, they discount them to a penny. Often, manufacturers will stop making a certain product. Maybe it’s Tide and they want to change the scent. Or, maybe they change the size of the product. Either way, they’ll discontinue the old version. And as a result, they’ll close them out all the way down to the 1¢ sale. Of course, Holiday close-outs are popular in most stores. For example, after Valentine’s Day, stores close out chocolates and candy, and other holiday-themed items at a step-down sale discount. In other words, they’ll start at maybe 50% off, and after a set amount of time they’ll increase the discount to 75% off and so on. It’s at the end of those mark-downs that the penny items happen! The reason DG discounts all the way to a penny is to alert sales associates that it’s time to pull the merchandise from store shelves, to be donated to places such as Goodwill, or to be destroyed.